What is a CRPC®?
The Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ and CRPC® are service marks of the College of Financial Planning®. The CRPC designation indicates successful completion of course requirements set forth by the College.
The College for Financial Planning awards the CRPC designation to students who complete the program, pass the final examination, and sign a code of ethics commitment and declaration form. Successful students receive a certificate, and are granted the right to use the designation on correspondence and business cards.
The CRPC program focuses on the pre and post retirement needs of individuals, allowing the retirement planning process to be transformed into a positive experience. Enrollment in the program provides knowledge in a variety of principles in the retirement planning field. The program addresses issues such as:
- The Retirement Planning Process and Meeting Multiple Financial Objectives
- Sources of Retirement Income
- Personal Savings: Investing for Retirement
- Employer Sponsored Plans
- Individual Deferred Compensation
- Planning for Incapacity, Disability, and LongTerm Care
- When to Retire
- RetirementPlan Distributions
- Asset Management and Investment Strategy During Retirement
- Income Taxes and the Retiree
- Estate Planning
A comfortable retirement requires savvy financial choices. We can us help. Just call 732-364-2045 today to schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation or click here to send a message now.